Recent Post

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Bad Girl Update: Season 3 Cast

So the cast of cast season 3 has updated their blogs on the Oxygen site. I haven't read every updated blog for 2 reasons, (1. I'm sick and 2. I don't care lol jk). Here are links to the blogs

Blog updates

Oh yeah one more thing, CeeCee and Love12 are NOT (I repeat not) Tiffany. CeeCee unfortunately lost her battle with cancer last month on May 4, 2009(RIP CeeCee) and Love12 is a great contributor to this blog site and neither of them are Tiff just to let you know.
wink

3 comments:

  1. Thanks J the sheep just won't let me be me. I am looking for the link to the Video Ashley and Tiffany did so you can see it too. Laughable, feel better.
    Love12

    ReplyDelete
  2. um i was in L.A and i saw the bad girl limo so i was standing around and two dark skin girls walk out and one of then are really mad ugh "she spell'd her fucking drink on me natalle it aint alright were just ganna leave them bitches

    ReplyDelete