Recent Post

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Natalie and Chris's TMZ Madness

TMZ posted a video earlier this morning (given to them from the Oxygen network)showing Ms.Nunn claiming to have ties to Chris.


Once again Chris fires back by posting on his Twitter:


WTF!!!! WHAT MOON WAS THIS GIRL ON WHEN SHE THOUGHT OF THIS OUTRAGEOUS LIE>SHE ON TMZ TRYNA MAKE A NAME FOR HERSELF.I DONT KNOW YOU.

I TOOK A PICTURE WITH THIS GIRL AT ME A POLOWS SKATE PARTY AND SHE RAN WITH THE STORY. SHE'S T'D (TIRED)

I GOTTA LIMIT WHO I TAKE PHOTOS WIT NOW... some people have motives that aren't positive.


He's accusing her of airing out those photos but Natalie is also sharing her side of the story

from twitter:

NOW ... U DONT KNOW ME.... THIS WHOLE STORY HAD NUTIN TO DO WITH NATALIE... CLEARLY OXYGEN AND TMZ RELEASED THIS STORY... BUT I WILL RELEASE

MY SIDE IF THATS WHAT EVERYONE REALLY IS WAITING FOR...

this story is really outta control..THIS IS A LIE ON BOSSIP.COM OMG I CANT BELIEVE WHAT IS GOING ON.... OMG OMG -- HOLLYWOOD IS FULL OF SHYT


Oh WoW----

Speaking of her last tweet, Bossip.com posted an interview claiming to have talked with her and whatnot.

No comments:

Post a Comment