Recent Post

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

The BIG Misunderstanding

Let's see where do I begin.
When it comes to the recent Twitter "fight" between Tanisha and Natalie, apparently, this was one big misunderstanding. Some idiot created a fake Twitter account using Natalie's name and was talking sh*t to Tanisha.
Tanisha thought it was the REAL Natalie and replied, tweeting

Tanisha

Ok im a speak my mind right now hold on....

Yo real real talk the bad girls club is not what it used to be since when spitting became gangster? Wtf get outta here man.

I meet REAL celebs ALL the time so f***ing what I don't NEED to bragg about it. At the end of the day they're regular ppl.

So while *YOUR RUNNING UR BITCH a** MOUTH DON'T 4 GET It took a bad BITCH like ME to get U where U R today!!!* so FALL Back slow.

I'm done I said it. Let the drama begin....if u really really want it....for the record I respect REAL ppl not frontiers, or Liars.

But yo on some real poo Natalie if you had something to say say it.

Don't blog about it ma say something.

Im done...cuz after the info I just go im getting pretty tired of that dumb a** trick.

The day after those those tweets were posted, Tanisha found out that the "Natalie" Twitter account was fake and quickly replied,

Tanisha

WOWZERS THATS NOT EVEN THE REAL NATALIE.


I guess Natalie heard about what happened and replied,

Natalie

and im not sure what tanishas real page is but tanisha if ur out there hit me up i guess some fake page twittered u.


and being the woman that she is, she apologized for the misunderstanding

Tanisha

AWW DAMN I WANT TO APOOLOGIZE TO NATALIE FOR THAT...DAMN I DIDNT KNOW SO IF UR OUT THERE MY BAD SON,,,I THOUGHT IT WAS U.

No comments:

Post a Comment