Recent Post

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

BGC7 To Not Air On July 11th?

Source: Twitter

This news has yet to be confirmed by the Oxygen Network but, according to Tiara and Judi of season 7, the Bad Girls Club July 11th airing date has been pushed back until August. The next month after.

tiara
Tiara

So, somebone just texted me and said "so I heard they're pushing the show back until August" .... Hell naw ... No their not!!

RT @JUDiJAiKRAZi @TiaraSoBoojie qirl,they prolly still editin shit! thats krazi---girl yes, at first I thought it was a rumor until u called

Ok, you guys I was on the phone with my grandma but yessss, its true :( we have to wait until August!!

1 comment:

  1. Omg ugh these girls are my role models!! I auditioned for season 8 Omg I hope they call before I has my baby! Maybe I could bring her on the show ugh then they can give me my own show ugh!!

    ReplyDelete