Recent Post

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Twitter War: Judi vs Priscilla

Check out last night's Twitter rumble between Judi and Priscilla. Judi not only had words with one of her cast mates, but with a BGC blogger as well.

judi

Judi

That`s krazi my name jus qot brouqht up in her ustream.... this dude is so fuckin thirsty smh lmao

OMG THIS KID IS A FUCKIN STALKER!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO I DONT UNDERSTAND WTF IS WRONG WITH HIM!!!!!!! WHATS WRONG W/ U????

G I`m not even concerned with u, U NOT MAKIN ME LOSE NO MONEY SO WHY DO U THINK I GIVE A FUCK ABOUT ANYTHING U DO???

Thats krazi I`m over here tweetn about dicks and they ova thea tweetin about *ME* #epic sooo I won riqht, klearly. Okay.

*YOU* are a fuckin kreep. I never qo 2 ur paqe LoL #youmad

Thanks everybody for stickn up for me I love yall but honestly its all qood

he`s dellusional lmao smh and he keeps tweetin me and I`m never qoin to EVER reply to him... like EVER #fail

yeah anyway..... movin on with my life..... -_______-

*clicks out of USTREAM* lmao!

did he really think I was qon continue to sit there and watch her USTREAM when he started talkin??? ummm #fail LoL

ur point didn`t qet across fam try aqain next year! ;)

thanks for makin it the JUDI SHOW once aqain =D *all smiles*

I didn`t hear shit he said I literally Xed out tha USTREAM wen he hopd on so w/e was said dnt tell me kuz thats how much I dnt qive a fuck


priscilla

Priscilla

Im not surprised that young dumb waste of life lowlives are hating on my swag to help today's future while they think its cute 2 spread em'

After i'm done destroying a hoe, I can't wait to sit back & laugh while they cry over their hospital bill! CAUSE I WILL MURDER A HOE! :D

I have no limits when it comes down to me projecting for what I believe, therefore I will #PUSHITTOTHELIMIT & split a whores face open!

& for my final thought on the evening: YOU CAN'T TURN A HOE INTO A HOUSEWIFE! YOU FLAP LIKE A FLAT TIRE; YOUR USLESS HOE! #TEAMCLEAN :D

WHEN COCKROACHES TRY 2 STEP FOOT IN NYC I WILL MAKE SURE THEY WILL END UP "F*CKED UP" :D #TRUSTMEWHENITELLYOU ! I KNOW A WHOLE LOT OF G'S!:D

NO TITS, NO ASS, NO CLASS, STR8 UP TRASH! GOT NOTHING ON ME! HAAAA DON'T FUCK WITH ME, ESPECIALLY WHEN IM SLEEPING! KARMA'S A MOTHERF*CKER!

IF U TALK THE TALK, WALK THE WALK, OH I FORGOT YOU DON'T FIGHT! NOT A BAD GIRL WHAT SO EVER! HAHAHA BACK IT UP HOE I GOT MY GLOCK READY HEE!

@IranianRoyalty @BGC7ShellyRay GOT MY 5 DAY BAIL $ READY! :D DON'T MIND DOING TIME FOR A LIL CRIME! YA KNOW ME #SICKFUCKSTATUS

14 comments:

  1. I can’t stand Priscilla, she’s such a follower and for some reason, I can imagine that she will never get a backbone. This girl is the worst in the entire season and it’s not good because I feel the same way most BGC viewers feel. It’s ridiculous when you have to gang up and bully someone to make yourself feel like more of a person. I can’t wait to see what leads up to it and although I won’t be at home, I can still watch it on my phone! I went ahead and signed up for the Sling Adapter with my DISH Network employee account so I would never miss a minute of it. I can watch live and pre-recorded content and I don't even have to be at home to do so. The Sling Adapter is normally $99 but with a special promotion with DISH Network, new and existing customers can now get it for free. People can go here to get more information http://bit.ly/lDiR6U!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Priscilla your the wackest bad girl i ever seen shut the fuck up no one likes yo transvestite ass. your lame and you claim you a bad bitch all you want if you come to the south with all that confidence you will get fucked up on sight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clearly my girl Nastasia fucked shelly up so that's the least of my worries lol as for priscilla the only reason you fought judi is cause you know she can't fight. so therefore you're a weak ass ho. being from new york dont make you a bad bitch. that just means u living up to the stereotypes of fake bitches that pretend to be the baddest just cuz ya'll from a roach and rat infested environment. bitch get yo life together talkin bout you ready to kill a bitch. u think shelly weak ass gon bail u out? fuck no ya'll bitches walk around the house whispering talkin shit. stupid asses. i can't wait for someone to pop one in you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yea so funny but disx bitch is a fuckin dumb ass follower ho priscilla deserved to get her punk ass kicked in tha muthafuckin face nd she wanna tlk about dumb ass classless hos a real ho throws someone of of the couch nd fights them not even fuckin woman enough to fight someone square up dets wht a punk bitch does PRISCILLA IS A PUNK ASS BITCH ND CAN GET FUCKED UP BY ANYONE LIKE SHE'S SO SCARY STASI GOT UP IN HER FACE ND SLAPPED HER ND WHT DID SHE DO......... nothing. Punk Bitch

    ReplyDelete
  5. japanese'seppuku smithSeptember 22, 2011 at 9:07 PM

    BUT SHE STILL BEAT JUDI ASS.....sooo kudosss for priscilla

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its so funny priscella is talking about killing bitches for some odd reason she and tasha always ganged up on judy on countless occasions. She only fought judy because she felt like she could fight and win. Now where was all that mouth when tasia was up in her face?! In a corner hiding behind security where her weak ass should be. Now that she a bad bitch! lol thars funny ass hell!!! Priscella is a punk, phony two-faced bitch who fell for judy antics and got her ass kicked out of the house!! you simple bitch

    ReplyDelete
  7. all y'all hating on Priscilla needa shut da fuck up Judy threw cereal at her that's why she beAt her ass

    and nastasia ain't about shit so y'all can get off dat high horse..now she wants to act all loud that priscillas gone when that bitch was on mute when priscilla was leaving she wouldn't shut up Talkin shit and that fat trash nastasia didn't even say a word "I'm over it" like bitch weren't u all loud and tough..and she even Said shit to tiara and she didn't say nthing that's right hoes stay on hushmouth she didn't even do nothing about her contacts weak ass hoe

    ReplyDelete
  8. BY FAR: THE BEST BAD GIRL EXIT EVER!!!!!
    Bravo Pricilla! Judi is NUTS. She so deserved the A$$ Whoopin she got. She provoked her numerous amounts of times and she been been been needin an ASS Whoopin. She's an alkoholic and just suuuupper Slutty! No one gives a shit who you hang out with at home your nuts. NAME DROPPIN, what are we 12? If she wasn't there, There wouldn't be half the crap happining as there is right now. Once again PRICILLA, Thank you for delivering that WONDERFUL ASS WHOOOOOPIN TO THAT CRAZY ASS BITCH.

    ReplyDelete
  9. priscilla is an ugly ugly dude. i was looking at the show and you rarely seen a dude holla at her. she looks old in the face. and the only reason she jumped judi is because judi couldn't fight but notice most of the time it was her and ugly chick with the long crooked nose teaming up on judi. i don't know why but i liked judi. she would have me rolling. she was like the realest of the bunch.

    ReplyDelete
  10. i like Judi most of the time but she deserved it. even if priscilla knew she couldn't or wouldn't fight that means judi knows it too. hell judi even said she not a fighter so why do something that might provoke a fight in the first place. its one thing to stick up for your self and you can't fight, but to actually start it is a whole other thing. and to kepp 100 stasi a punk forreal she kept talking about how if somebody else touched her shit she was going home and she never did nothing! wow you punked shelly she weak too. tasha always says whatever to stasi face and priscilla probably didn't feel like it was that deep to fight about. she still fought judi who was bigger then her and started it ; everybody just mad because they honestly thought priscilla wasn't going to do anything.

    ReplyDelete
  11. lmfaooo that's right JUJU this ugly bitch is a man that that's why she looks like on ha! Like seriously judi clearly don't not give a damn about you, she living her life so why the heel are you on her dick. The saying goes to 'IGNORE A FOOL IS A BIG DISGRACE" so juju keep ignoring this ghetto trash it's hurting her

    ReplyDelete
  12. Judi rocks everyone picks on her b/c she is nice fuk the haters

    ReplyDelete
  13. yall on hateing on prisciall wat do yall think she was sposed to do just lay in cearl.prisciall is a bad girl and my faviort

    ReplyDelete
  14. Priscilla was dope!! she handled her business during the show and at the reunion, from a male perspective you want looks and entertainment from the members of the bad girls club

    the only bad girls that i'd consider hot and fun to watch...

    priscilla
    darlen
    jennavecia
    zara
    ripsi

    ReplyDelete