Recent Post

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Twitter War: Tiara vs Natalie

Natalie Interview On AfterBuzz TV



tiara

-Tiara

I hate when people talk shit & don't have their facts straight .... Bitch get yo shit together first then approach me :) thanks ugh

Ok, this Bitch is a joke to me.. why the fuck am I the topic of your discussion when u don't know shit about me?? Ugh @MissNatalieNunn

I'm the wrong person to fuck with .... How u a bad Bitch but you can't congratulate the NEXT Bitch?? Bitch please, ur trying too hard ugh

There's no beef, I'm just saying don't talk shit about me if u don't know me!!! Point blank, period. End of fuckin discussion!

My show hasn't even been out for a month yet & I'm already of some boss shit :) #Bossy

If your still doing the same shit from 3 years ago then your a #BasicBitch NOT a #BadBitch :) lol know that muthafucka

If you have to pull someone else down to "try" & make yourself look good, then your a #BasicBitch NOT a #BadBitch :)

My season hasn't even been out for a month yet & I have my lip stick line & t shirt line coming out soon :) plus shit, I can't discuss now

And, I was getting booked & doing parties before my shit even aired :) I'm a business woman & will soon be a #BadBitch with a degree :)

Bitches still trying to get oxygen to pick up a show lol #NotGoneFuckinHappen lol but if it does Congrats cuz I'm not a #HatingAssBasicBitch

Ain't nobody hone watch that shit, that's y oxygen ain't picked that shit up.... Lol Bitch fuck u!! #QuoteThat

I'm done :) I'm 23 years old & I don't have time for petty as bad girls club shit! I'm way pass the bullshit :)

I went on the show to party & have a good time but I actually changed. I'm not the same girl I used to be, I'm a woman now :)

YOU'RE A "NUNN" MUTHAFUCKIN FACTOR BITCH HAHAHAHA OK, I'm DONE 4REAL NOW :) LET'S TALK ABOUT SOMETHING POSITIVE


natalie

-Natalie

dear lil tiara from new season of bgc IF AFTERBUZZTV wants to pay me for my opinion to come down to there studio and talk about YOUR WACK

CONTINUE-- YOUR WACK SEASON THATS A BUNCH OF WERID-O'S THEN I WILL... OTHER THEN THAT... BITCH WHY DO U CARE WHAT I HAVE TO SAY? EXACTLY

MY OPINION ALWAYS MATTERS TO ALL THESE SO CALLED "BAD GIRLS" DONT LET UR FEELINGS GET HURT JUST CAUSE I THINK UR LAME! HAHAH #BOSSLIFE

when these bitches can get PAID to tell their opinions then thats when YOUR OPINION ACTUALLY MATTERS... STUPID HOES!

And let me remind u PEASANT BGC girls... watch your fucking mouth!

STILL BOOKED UP... HAHAHAHAHHA DUMMIES!

MUCH MORE TO COME... only on @oxygen stay tuned!! #POWWWW I AINT GOING NO WHERE BITCHES CAUSE EVEN IF I GO HOME... IM STILL THE FUCK HERE LA

I use to feel sorry for these bum BITCHES SO ID GIVE THEM SOME CHANGE... NOW I LOVE SEEING THEM BEG FOR MY ATTENTION...

23 comments:

  1. The dumb white bitches need to stop....Tiara is the shit fuck that hoarse face bitch natalie! She is only famous because chumps listen to her shit talkin. talentless hoe..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tiara spanked dat ass!!! Hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg this was the 1st time i watch anything on here and that fat nasty ugly annooooooying white girl was kiiiiiiiilllllllllllllliiiing me!!! ugh seriously please get her off the show!!! we can all tell the bitch wish she was black and she looks like a big naaaassssty WHORE that wants to get with anybody bitch kill your self!!! anyway she needs to be gone like i said she was killing me and i know im not the only one that felt this was, I give you guys 0 stars all because of her and the only views you guys got was just because natalie was on the show, ta ta.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tiara is my girl!

    Nat.a.lie is a WHORE. Talk about peasant bitch...u ugly horse face bat shaped head YOU ARE A PEASANT! GTFOH long chin!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Natalie is trying to stay relevant by making enemies. Please move on your season has been over for how long and you feel the need to talk shit? She's a hatin ass mofo, move on.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ctfup t dollas went in !

    ReplyDelete
  7. natalie you rock harder than tiara, cuz i hate that bitch for fighting ANGIE !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Angie deserved that ass whooping she a fake ass hoe #teamtiaraallday

      Delete
  8. TEAM #TIARA NATALI IS A PURE HATER FIRST SHE WAS HATING ON JUDI NOW IT'S T. SEASON FOUR IS GONE AND SEASON SEVEN IS THE SHIT AND IS BETTER. NO NATALIE YO SEASON WAS WACK WITH ALOT OF NOONE'S EXCEPT FLO FACE IT IT'S BETTER SEASONS AND BETTER LOOKING GIRLS ON BGC NOW. AND ONE MORE LAST THING T LOOK BETTER THAN YOU AND SO DO JUDI BITCH IS DAT WHY YOU MAD???? OH OH OH OK. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tiara Won !!!!!!! Natalie Only Good For Being A Groupie & I Never Lied Lmaoo !

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tiara is a bad bitch that speaks real shit and can defend herself and would honestly beat natalies ass so i advise natalie to stop hating on someone that is not even worrying abt her

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ok...You can't say s**t about Natalie and her chin when Tiara is ugly with her buck teeth. That's what makes it so hard for her to talk correctly. Tiara, dear...you need to go runnin to the dentist ASAP and get them invisalign or something because with your very slight lisp due to your whack teeth, it's going to affect you getting a job on air as a news anchor. Real talk, true story. And stop complaining about how your teacher gives you too much homework...it's called school and if it's too hard for you.....well then......go back to being ghetto.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Tierra Got It Natalie Is A Wack Bitch That Just Needs Attention && You Hate Tierra Because She Fucked Up Angie...Angie Looked For It....Too Bad Life Goes On....&& So what She Got A Lisp Bitch She Still On Your Mind Because You Wrote A Whole Fucking Paragraph Pack It Up Bitches

    ReplyDelete
  13. All I have to say is that Natalie is a non mutha fuckin factor. On season 4 she got her ass beat twice and she got dissed by Perez about her acne lol. Plus, she sayin' "I run LA, I run New York," blah blah blah Bitch you aint runnin nothin but ur mutha fuckin mouth!! She sayin she was datin' Chris Brown n Wiz Khalifa...if they did sleep with tht thing somebody should smack them upside the head lol!! All I have to say is that this chick needs to crawl back into the hole she came from because all she wants is some significance, and she is an attention whore.

    ReplyDelete
  14. bgc sucks anymore all they do is go on the show just to fight and to be "the baddest bitch" in the house it actually used to be a good show now its just getting to be really stupid

    ReplyDelete
  15. Natalie is a broke hoe who has no future, the only reason talkin' bout these bad girls is because she nothing going for herself. Follow in tiara's foot steps and go back to school. Become a REAL Bad Girl (:

    ReplyDelete
  16. Natalie is pretty much the perfect picture of what is wrong with society. If oxygen gives Natalie a show I probably will stop watching the channel when she is on air,etc. I feel oxygen is suppose to support women's growth ..not try to make a role model out of trashiness. I mean C'mon Tiara was real with everyone where Natalie Just talks trash and hates on everyone...what does oxygen want ?women to stop being understanding and morph into leather skinned ( i totally blame Jersey shore for this radical)drama starters, Natalie is jealous of EVERYONE...she hides behind money because she has no one..and no one likes her because of how fake and impracticable she is..its sad really how some people just suck the humanity out of our species.I can not wait for someone to boot Natalie and get some common sence into that closed-off, incomplex,uncultivated,plebeian thick-headed big head of hers. It isn't cute to be trashy and claim to be classy.I am sad for her- and to know she refuses to be a decent person. so lame and so pathetic...please people in the entertainment biz ...protest this infestation- a.k.a. Natalie. Have a great day everyone-may your day bring you joy and opportunity!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I Love You Natalie. Your The Bomb.Com : )

    ReplyDelete
  18. Noo one messes wit judi i will beat the crap out of her and natlie got no where in liife all she got is drinking, dirty dancing, and gitting it wit boys and tiara got somewhere she got her lipstick ,clothing line yea so wat did natlie get oh yea i rember a dirty hoe natlie proably smells like shit bye guys i got the voodoo for u bitches dont toch tiara or nastasia either or its on like donkey kong natlie u peice of shit

    ReplyDelete
  19. Noo one messes wit judi i will beat the crap out of her and natlie got no where in liife all she got is drinking, dirty dancing, and gitting it wit boys and tiara got somewhere she got her lipstick ,clothing line yea so wat did natlie get oh yea i rember a dirty hoe natlie proably smells like shit bye guys i got the voodoo for u bitches dont toch tiara or nastasia either or its on like donkey kong natlie u peice of shit

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fuck that I just want 2know now 2 get on da show...I'm a bad bitch...sum of them chick Anit got shyt...I'm watching it now n I just want 2 jump in my TV n fuck bitches up..

    ReplyDelete
  21. U dumb ass longchin goblin "nunn" lookn biitch hop off tiara dick cuz ur season passed hoe.bgc dont need your loudmouth ass.if I WAS ON THE BGC I WOULD OF GOT MY SHIT POPPN INSTEAD OF HATIN ON SOME OTHER B**!@.CUZ THE #WESTSIDE ALL DAY U HAVENT FUKKED WIT NO REAL LA BITCH SO STFU.

    ReplyDelete