Recent Post

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Twitter War: Jade vs Sydney

Sydney has been on a roll this week. First with Wilma, now with Jade. It all started after Jade gave her opinion on Sydney's WorldStar HipHop video.

jade

-Jade


Gross it least do playboy or sumtin !! I couldn't believe !! I could NEVER do that to myself !

HI I said IT and !!

YOU SUCKED DICK 3 TIMES ON TV !! #wheresurmother ! I refuse to go back n fourth with a crackhead ! Fame whore ! Waste of time !

I do NOT twitter BEEF !!I love cheesecake factory my fav !! Hahahaha nice comeback for ur CUMback ! Slutbucket !! Show them titties !NOW

Been payin high RENT in LA since 18 !! Right after highschool !! Snoop doggs fashion show 18 !! 21 bgc6 ... Been on way before !

This bitch wanna go back in fourth !! The 1st amendment - FREEDOM OF SPEECH !! I said nothing but facts ! MY mom would be mad .. Y u mad !


sydney

-Sydney

Ay JADE STFU you ain't shit sit your punk ass down. The moment you knew no one gave a fuck bout you..you sucked chars fat dick.

Oh n JADE how's that calendar working out for you??? Lmfao haven't seen it in stores? MY SHIT MADE NEWS STANDS HOE http://pic.twitter.com/WtZCw0gZ

N yet I just paid for my next semester of school lmfao ok

GOD DAMNIT IF I HEAR I BORROWED $700 FROM WILMA IMMA FUCKING MURDER!!!! THAT BITCH IS PISSED OVER DELTA SKY MILES!!!! NOT $$ !!!

It's like none of y'all haters don't have ANYTHING better to do with your time


-Lauren's Input on the Situation

twitter fights make me lol. y'all need some shots. or some weed. or an orgasm. SOMETHING.

5 comments:

  1. no on cares both of yall need to GROWN UP yall almost 30s

    ReplyDelete
  2. DAMN I THOUGH SYDNEY HAD HIGH STANDARDS FOR HERSELF. BUT THEN AGAIN SHE IS A BAD GIRL. AND JADE HAS NO ROOM TO TALK ABOUT ANYONE. BITCH YOU LEFT THE FIRST NIGHT ON BGC6 OLE WEAK ASS HOE LOL. AND THEN YOU CAME TO THE REUNION LIKE YOU LASTED AND THOUGHT YOU WAS BIG AND BAD OVER SOME DAMN CAKE. BITCH PLEASE THAT WAS WACK! LIKE YOU ON BGC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just to be sure MY OPINION both of u are wack as fuck as a matter of fact ya whole season was wack as fuck jade left on the first episode & sydney u left on the forth episode so & then sydney u da wackest bcuz u wanna get big & bad on char (not saying I like char) y u couldnt do dat in da house instead of leaving like a weak bitch so both of u STFU

    ReplyDelete
  4. Their Season Was So Boring I Support Bad Girls Club But That Season Was Just Horrible Yes I Turned The Channel Bitches !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Man, Jade is so wack. She left the house on the 1st night, but starts talking mess getting buck. LAME! She just mad Sydney looks better than her.

    ReplyDelete