Recent Post

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Bad Girl Update: Tiara Is Pregnant

Tiara of Bad Girls Club: New Orleans has revealed that she is pregnant via Twitter/Facebook.

From Twitter:

I'm having a BABY :)!! ..I know, I'm still in shock myself but It's true lol ... It's a GIRL and I hope she acts EXACTLY like me :) *diva-ish and girly* I never knew what if felt like to have unconditional love for someone until now. And, if I'm I'm love with her already, I can only imagine what its going to be like when she gets here :) ... Btw, of course I have unconditional love for my family but this is a different type of love I have for my expecting daughter :)


tiara baby bump
tiara bump
baby bump
tiara pic

15 comments:

  1. So happy for her that baby's gonna be a diva lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwww how cute ily girl * flip the hair

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrat girly ** keep it kute or put that iish on mute

    Signed-Nicole'

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats.. I know your baby will be wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg i can't believe it..i wish i was ur daughter..:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg I'm so happy for you tiara I hope she is just like you ... You were my favorite bad girl maybe she will become one in the near future

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg i think thats so adorible i watched you on bgc all the time you were my favorite<3

    ReplyDelete
  8. CONGRATS!!!!!!!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I HATE when people say I wish you my mother like they unhappy with they own family.but anyways I am so happy for you

    ReplyDelete
  10. Duh cuz a lot of people are unhappy with their fsmilyy and who are to judge. Congrats t girl

    ReplyDelete
  11. Tiara I Love you ant nastasia!!! I'm soo happy for you <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. Girl Yhu Are Sooo Pretty.......!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm Happyy For Youu. Andd Yeaa A lot Of People Aren't Happyy, Soo, Chillax! CONGRATULATIONS! Havee Youu Thought Of Thee Namee??

    ReplyDelete