Recent Post

Monday, December 7, 2009

Bad Girls Club On Tyra Last Week



In Twitter news, there were some tweets traded back and forth between Natalie and Vanessa Simmons (daughter of Rev Run from Run DMC) after Vanessa tweeted her thoughts about Natalie in episode 1.

Vanessa

Man I wud have to tell that chick on Bad Girls Club to SHUT UP! "I Run LA" LMAO...

I wasn't saying I Run LA...that's just what she says....Those who do Run LA don't havta say it 80x's a min...she's annoying

Natalie

@V_Simmons YOUR SHOE LINE IS ANNOYING THAT ITS IN THE LOW END STORES... "I RUN LA" BAD GIRLSSS CLUB =)

its funny how @v_simmons just said I was annoying on bad girls club... I love that I know u watch my show.. cause I SURE DONT WATCH UR SHYT


Vanessa

@missnatalienunn Didn't u want ppl to talk! Isn't that Y u be so ON..Chill Out! Its not that serious....


Natalie

@V_Simmons It's not that serious at all.I thought that was rude.. from a reality person to another reality person! and a store owner

Vanessa

@missnatalienunn And BGC is A show, MY show is MY show..just a note on what u wrote (u wrote MY show..lol)


Natalie

@V_Simmons ohhh sweetie u didnt get the reality world memo.. "I AINT GOING NOO WHERE" WELCOME TO THE NATALIE NUNN SHOW -- THANKS =)

ITS FUNNY HOW I WORKED FOR MY SHOW... AND DADDY JUST DIDNT HAND ME ANYTHING... SO YA I WILL SAY SUMTIN TO WHOEVER DONT CARE .. IT WASNT

HANDED TO ME.. SO MOVING ALONG TO MORE IMPORTANT THINGS... LIKE MY CLOTHING LINE IN BLOOMINGDALES~ =)

Vanessa

I'm not beefing @ all. I'm sick in bed watchin TV and was just chatting about what I was watching..aint that wat u supposed 2 do? Geez!

Okayyyy..lol..macys is low end?! Idk .. Back to my throne I've played with the kiddies enuff today..lol

Natalie

WAIT IM NOT ARGUING WITH ANYONE.. IM JUST LETTING PPL KNOW IM HERE NOW AND I AINT GOING NO WHERE SO DONT GET UR TIME SLOT SNATCHED ..

and by the way, hee uncle is coming to Oxygen with a new show called "The Russel Simmons Project"

No comments:

Post a Comment