Recent Post

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Natalie Interview With NonStopInfo.Com

Source: NonStopInfo.Com


With Season 4 of The Bad Girls Club about to start, NonStopInfo.Com had a chance to sit down with Ms. Natalie Nunn (one of the upcoming cast members) to find out what made this former college star athlete become a rebellious bad girl socialite.

NonStopInfo.Com: When did you realize that you were a bad girl? Did you take some poor kids cupcake at nap time back in 1st grade?

Natalie: (Laughs) I was a good student but always questioned the rules, like… How come? Why do we have to do it that way? Plus at home if we had a ground rule, I would always break it. Like… come in at ten o’clock instead of my nine o’clock curfew.

NonStopInfo.Com: You are starring in “The Bad Girls Club, Season 4″ on The Oxygen Network. So who’s the Baddest Bad Girl?

Natalie: I would say its me.

NonStopInfo.Com: They’re seven girls in this mansion, what makes you the baddest one?

Natalie: I don’t have no fear, like… I’m meeting these six girls for the first time and I don’t care, I’m going to say what I want if I feel like saying it. I walked in there with this attitude. I definitely was the girl that was like… I’m making up the rules and setting the pace right away… I’m like don’t do this, don’t do that, immediately.

NonStopInfo.Com: How do the other girls feel about that?

Read More


.

No comments:

Post a Comment