Recent Post

Friday, March 4, 2011

Ashley vs Kori Fight Teaser/Reunion Rumor



On Ustream, Natalie claims that she was going to attend the BGC6 reunion, until she received a phone call from one of the "Big Boys" at Bunim and Murray Productions. They told her that she won't be able to attend because Char is threatening to sue them if she decides to attack her.



however, Char denies these allegations and decided to set the record straight via Twitter.

Char

6.) STOP blowing up my @'s with these shenanigans!!! I'm having a moment here...a boy just called me and I don't need yall embarrassing me ☺ about 4 hours ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

# 4.) The devil is a lie 5.)Again, I wish there were words strong enough to say how much I DON'T CARE about my cast and past cast members!!!! about 4 hours ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

# 1.) I don't have a lawyer 2.) I could give a flying fuck if Osama B. himself came to MY reunion 3.) Don't believe the hype about 4 hours ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

# Ha! I should have known somebody got my name in their mouth!!!! What would yall do If Char wasn't on season 6?

No comments:

Post a Comment