Recent Post

Friday, March 18, 2011

BGC7 Update/Twitter War: Jennifer vs Nikki

Source: TMZ

Bad Girls Club’ -- Too ‘Trashy’ for New Orleans

-Twitter War: Jennifer vs Nikki

-Jennifer

@Samantha649 and I said it but I'll say it again I don't fight men

@nikkiNation talk facts bitch just because I do and u have nothing to say back but oompa loompa don't be weak and talk shit that's not true

@nikkiNation be the man you can be not a pussy with wack ass bs to say

Oh la la la cnt wait until @thatssowilma realizes what @nikkiNation really is about and oh I will just let it remain a surprise

@LAKE_LOVES_CHAR another viewer that's watching with their eyes not their ass nikki never acted tough like that to me until wilma came!

@thatssowilma nikki reps jersey but does everyone know she doesn't reside in JERSEY she's been in Colorado for what like 4yrs now bahahah

@nikkiNation Bro honestly how do you tuck your dick in so good

Nikki's face looks like the face of an oompa loompa with snooki's poof

Yea fanta asked me because when the brought in @nikkiNation they said wtf we wanted a girl not a MAN thanks but maybe JerseyShore is casting

@nikkiNation snooki called and said to please stop trying to rock the poof until your classes start up with her one on one

You haters are fabuloussssss as @MissBrittanyXXX would say thank you dolls!!!! And sorry NO ONE kicked my ass on the show EVER


-Nikki

HAHAHAAAAA. MORNING BABIES. dont you love when wack asses who didnt last in the house AND were replacements got thrown out by yours truly?!

#YOUKNOWYOURLAMEWHEN you've been on a show for three weeks @JbgJERSEY yet still manage To have 3K LESS followers than @thatssowilma LMFAO!

Headed to the gym for AM cardio! Perhaps you've seen one? I sure as hell know your CANKLES haven't @JbgJERSEY! #putabagoveryourhead

hey @JbgJERSEY I heard you dropped out to fulfill your career as a FANTA girl? ORANGE YA GLAD YOU DID?! bahahahahaaaaaa ;)

No more arguing. I'm too "mature" for this! BAHAHAHAHA ROASTING EVERYONE TODAY! actually, I have class. x0x0 <3

@JbgJERSEY BITCH PLEASE. SOMEONE HAS BEER MUSCLES?!

No comments:

Post a Comment