Recent Post

Monday, April 11, 2011

Twitter War: Natalie vs Amber Rose pt 2/Cat's New Song

Round 2

Amber Rose

DaRealAmberRose Amber Rose
Hahaha u talked all that s##t and ur not even coming to Barbados??? #CLOWN

DaRealAmberRose Amber Rose
Imma keep it cute and lady like twitfam Good Morning Love u guys :-)

DaRealAmberRose Amber Rose
Hey @missnatalienunn I'll pray for u girl u obviously have Psychological & Insecurity issues. U wanted some shine from my page u got it.

DaRealAmberRose Amber Rose
@Missnatalienunn Oh & I know where u live too I'll send u pretty roses from Wiz & I 2 let u know you'll be ok. Enjoy ur time in houston :-)



Natalie

missnatalienunn natalie nunn
Only reason ppl know who amber "ROSE" is cause of kanye... If it wasn't for him the world would only know ur "FLOWER" stripper

missnatalienunn natalie nunn
Ur a fake... Been in my face tryin to be coool http://yfrog.com/h8vonhbj

missnatalienunn natalie nunn
Thanks for confirming ur a twitter stalker... And like I said ur two steps behind me keep up I was just there! Houstonnnnn

missnatalienunn natalie nunn
Just like I was 2 weeks ahead of u sitting on ur "mans face" ahahaha #teamulikeho

missnatalienunn natalie nunn
Of course u know where I live... U mans been over plenty of times!! U can come pick up he's stuff he left too

missnatalienunn natalie nunn
So happy I can get these fakes to show their true colors!! #girlpower bullpoo hahah tennis ball head hahahahah

missnatalienunn natalie nunn
No comments please contact my publicist at @oxygen for any press! Thank you!


-Hear Catya's New Song "Just Walk"

http://officialstreetradio.com/2011/04/11/exclusive-new-cat-washington-just-walk-prod-by-jaisun-toro/

No comments:

Post a Comment