Recent Post

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Twitter War: Wilma and Lauren Go In On Nikki and Char

The girls may have left the house on good terms, but watching the season finale again left a bad taste in Wilma and Lauren's mouths.

-Wilma

thatssowilma Reason they stayed to the end "producers kept bitches they could dictate" guess u were productions minions not us ! & I'm donezo

thatssowilma You know why @DameChar n @nikkiNation hated replacements cause we were outshining them

thatssowilma THERE IS NO f***ing PRIZE AT THE END OF THE SHOW U DON'T GET CROWD YOU DON'T GET A CHECK THE REPLACEMENTS MADE THIS SEASON

thatssowilma The replacement never had a chance we were all weak ?!?! Hahaha f*** outta here bitches ya the weak ones tryin to stay to the end

thatssowilma They were just alike "thinking" I said it thinking they ran the house f*** outta here punk a** bitches!! They didn't ran shiiiit suck a dick


-Lauren

kentuckyBADGIRL LAUREN
bitches act hard and wanna talk poo, at the end of the day, IM fan fave and youre another angry bitch with control issues.

kentuckyBADGIRL LAUREN
who is fake and looks like a dude or is too old to matter :) #stepoff

kentuckyBADGIRL LAUREN
the reunion will tell all. #goahead and kiss EVERYONE'S a**. or get beat up :)

kentuckyBADGIRL LAUREN
just watched the end. @nikkination. stick your head up char's a** further! you wack a** man looking mother f***er.

kentuckyBADGIRL LAUREN
and @damechar . no one is jealous of you. you wish you were young and cute. NO ONE wants to date you AND you have no hair:)

kentuckyBADGIRL LAUREN
@damechar way to hug my neck ad apologize then talk poo about me when I left :) do you need to get smacked again?

kentuckyBADGIRL LAUREN
@damechar cause I'm righ the f*** here you broke ghetto f***ing wack a** bitch. p.s your welcome for the followers you get from this rant

kentuckyBADGIRL LAUREN
@damechar let me see you in the chi. old a** voldemort lookin hoe. you WISH you were a southern all american lookin girl. DREAM ON

kentuckyBADGIRL LAUREN
@nikkination people only liked you for daniel. I put my hands on you day two and what? nothing. you're f***ing lucky.

kentuckyBADGIRL LAUREN
@nikkination calling me trying to 'warn' me that she talked poo after I left. wait til you see the sorry notes she gave jen at the reunion

kentuckyBADGIRL LAUREN
@nikkination talked poo all day but she never took anyone out. she was just all talk and the ***** of the show :) make your dad proud

kentuckyBADGIRL LAUREN
I said what I thought to everyone. these wack a** hoes are saying shot to a camera. excuse me @damechar .. why did you pull me aside???

kentuckyBADGIRL LAUREN
@Nikkination .. why did you not let me know what you said at the reunion since I didn't see it ??? #weakbitch

1 comment:

  1. REALLY think char has a mental illness!! she just dnt realize how fake and wack she really is!! wish i was in the the house i would have wanged that hoe then made her "ROTATE WIT IT"!

    ReplyDelete