Recent Post

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Twitter War: Rapper Khia vs Priscilla

I guess Ms. "My Neck, My Back" is a fan of the Bad Girls Club, but is ultimately not a fan of Priscilla.

khia twitter war

-Khia

@DaGangstaOnBGC7 Da gangsta bitch please! Let me see you on the streets! Let me have a box of tricks to!

@DaGangstaOnBGC7 keep showing love ur still a fan xoxo! still don't like ur a**! & when i see you it's whatever & i will see you!

@DaGangstaOnBGC7 I will terri schiavo ur a** any day just pick

@DaGangstaOnBGC7 your medical waste ain't nobody wannna be you, SO GET LIKE ME!

@DaGangstaOnBGC7 I'll collecte this FELTURES teeth when I'm done with her! SEE IM A THUG & BAD BITCH. CRISS CROSS BITCH

@DaGangstaOnBGC7 awe is that all you can over a tweet! You scared? I own you hoe! & i will see you!


priscilla twitter war

-Priscilla


@QueenKhia Hold up! Hold up! Who was reppin you to @oxygen? bad-girls-club.oxygen.com/bgc/photos/pri… Now you want to get buck for what? Not a good look!

@QueenKhia haha ight it'll be just like that when I see you WHATEVER!!!

@QueenKhia in the words of @TeamMonaSamone DON'T HATE A BITCH CUZ YOU AINT A BITCH!

@QueenKhia So because your a one hit wonder, you want a one hit make you wonder from me? Haha Quit while your ahead bubba! Finish ur record!

@QueenKhia unlike you darling I don't have time to spare for beef you already ate! I'll see you when I see you boo! One!

@QueenKhia lol U need to own a pair of pants cuz your flubber is loose!Talk is cheap bitch just like you! Now hush and get back 2 da studio!

11 comments:

  1. Pricilla is so lame " dont have time 2 spare beefu already ate" for real tho high schoolers say day

    ReplyDelete
  2. lmao ikr this hoe always has a weak comeback

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg whys every one hating pricilla i love her & her and tasha are awesome

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shut up Carl aka Tasha

    ReplyDelete
  5. now yall real lame fa hatin on priclla like khia real weak ass worth sum shit f datt hoe real nobody ass cant rap pass ha neck or ha back bih please & you wanna hate on da white girl cuzz she got loose on da show who you is ah nobody ass star tryin ta shine on a bad gurl cuz u aint one lmao!! poww!!! gett sum!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Priscilla isn't even white. & Khia would murder Priscereal. Have you seen how many mugshots Khia has had. At least 35 or over. Lmao. STFU. ^

    ReplyDelete
  7. KHIA REALLY??? YOU TOO OLD FOR DAT. SHE JUST WANT SOME ATTENTION TO TRY TO GET PUT BACK ON SCREEN AGAIN. ITS NOT EVEN WORKING. SHE CANT BE DAT WACK??? I FORGOT O YES SHE IS. THE LAST TIME I SAW HER WAS IN HER MY NECK AND BACK VIDEO. AND SHE WAS ON THE MILK CARTON AFTER DAT LOL. KHIA IS WACK!

    ReplyDelete
  8. For the record people are allowed to not like someone. Just cuz you don't like someone does NOT make you a hater. If it did then we would ALL be haters cuz we ALL have people we don't like. Besides is that word not getting mad OLD. I am suprised people aren't sick of it by now....lol. Anyways don't care much for Priscilla but Khia kinda did sound like she started it by making fun of her moniker.

    ReplyDelete
  9. priscilla will do this nobody like she did judi nah it would be worse

    ReplyDelete
  10. Priscilla Need To Learn How To Speak English First Before She Pop Shit !

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can't wait for somebody to really beat Priscilla ASS. She really think she bad!! LOL! Judy is no challenge. A real sister is gonna whip that ass for thinking she's bad.

    ReplyDelete