Recent Post

Monday, October 31, 2011

Twitter War: Wilma vs Sydney

wilma

-Wilma


TAKE THE MONEY U MADE SHOWIN UR PUSSY 2 THE WORLD & DEPOSIT IT N MY ACCT BITCH @sydneyredtaylor THANK YOU !

Bitches say they going to let their lawyers handle it man if u don't have the 700 to pay me u think u have lawyer money !

I don't start shit with no on until there is a reason..u did a dash with my cash u sent naked pictures to my ex boo n u lie about everything


sydney

-Sydney

I'll have my lawyer call you. #lies

Cool like 13 yr olds let the twitter wars begin!!!!!!!

Haters don't pay my bills, I do. So don't think for a second I care what you say or think. Loved ones know me.

Over a damn miscommunication lol

3 comments:

  1. DAMN DAT'S CRAY LOL. BUT WILMARIE IS SO PRETTY IN THE ABOVE PIC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Wilma but She will beat sydney butt n e day

    ReplyDelete
  3. team wilma sydney is joke and cant fight, she got rocked by kori. sydney sit down

    ReplyDelete