Recent Post

Friday, March 9, 2012

Kreayshawn Talks About Auditioning for the Bad Girls Club

Source: HipHop DX

Kreayshawn bad girls club

Rapper Kreayshawn talks about going through the auditioning process for the Bad Girls Club. Read a snippet of her comment:

“I like, filled out the whole thing, went in for an interview,” Kreayshawn said. “Then before my second interview, I was watching this episode where this girl got hella bleach thrown on her, and I was like, I don’t want to be on a show where I’ll get chemically poisoned and get jumped out in my sleep and shit. It’s not enough money for that.”


If she would have continued the auditioning process and got selected to be a cast mate, what season do you think she would've fit in more with? Season 6 or Season 7?

No comments:

Post a Comment