Recent Post

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Twitter War: The Victor Twins vs Natalie

Possibly one of the most anticipated Twitter wars of the season, finally kicked off between the Victor Twins & Natalie. Also, a special appearance from Tanisha?

victor twins

-Dani

Natalie was the bully of her season, lea of hers, Stasi of hers, etc it really is cause we're twins @Gabriellannaa get the fuck over it!

Not quite sure why @missnatalienunn is talking shit about me and @Gabriellannaa but ok lol

Funny cuz in interviews I said I respected @missnatalienunn @Tanisha_DaDiva hustle but some1s always gotta say something negative

Ok shut the fuck up now @missnatalienunn I started w @JUDiJAiKRAZi cuz she was the star so thanks for reassuring me I'm the star of mine

You talk shit about every bad girl I've NEVER met get real n I'm a tweet away @ me @missnatalienunn

I had nothing bad to say wasnt talking shit now I am and by the way I love cookies bitch ESP when their sugar coated :)

Do you ever shut the fuck up @missnatalienunn on some real shit.. You going on girls that threaten you is not a cute look get it together

A real bad bitch would have @ me that bitch just puts on for cameras n twitter heard from people behind the scenes myself @missnatalienunn

Like how ur talking about my career like u know n I wasnt talking about hr special I smell the bread coming my way too ;) @missnatalienunn

I don't plan on Riding out bgc fame till I'm 30 to stay relevant come back at me later wen I got a blue check for being me @missnatalienunn

It was lea it was @JUDiJAiKRAZi now it's me and @Gabriellannaa then it'll be season 9 star what else is new @missnatalienunn oh ok.

So funny @Tanisha_DaDiva came to film our special n wen I asked about Natalie they laughed n said they were all set take a seat bitch

How can I even twitter beef with someone who from what u guys tell me is a WSHH hoe lol you'll never catch me doing that shit no envy there

Woman who think being on #WSHH is an accomplishment <<< yikes I'll pray for yah



natalie

-Natalie

Why is any bgc girl even acting me right now... Fallllll all the way the fuck back real talk! I'm about to start knocking heads the fuck off

I mean is it really necessary @ me and say well natalie was this and that and this girl was this and bgc that! Sweetie I have a question!

If we all jumped off the bridge would u jump too... ?? I mean how old are we 5 "well so and so did that and we did that and this and that"ha

My gosh... DO YOU.... When ppl ask why u did sumtin answer because YOU... Did it don't fucking say natalies name now because YOU did it!

Hahahha "mommy I stole the cookie from the cookie jar because natalie did it tanisha did it bla bla bla did it" hahahahahhah come on grow up

Hahahahaha they all wanna be the star... Poor babies the stars the one with the money and power! Remember that BG 101 lessons!

Hahahahhaha she said when my new show airs ur 1 hour special after bgc 8 reunion that annie and I did on my season hahahahahhhahahha

The fact that oxygen thought u twins were gonna be bigger then what u are taped that shit months ago and the season half way over n ur wack

Annie had more followers then u guys PUT TOGETHER hahahhahahahahahhah points and laughs

"Annnnnniiiiiieeeeeeee" in the (natalie nunn voice) hahahahahhahahahaha

They wanna response ill give u a response ur 500 dollar a week checks hahahhahahahha on the show girl please I made them break bread

Bgc madness yea yall might wannaon that shit before u start telling anyone to vote 4 ur ass! Cause us real bad girls can show u how to jump

Anyone would be a fool to do a show with a network for 10k hahaha 10eps u can haveee that shit... I make that in a weekend hosting for an 1

Oh don't get me talking .... And it all steamed from saying "we weren't the only ones who were bullys natalie tanisha bla bla bla" 5yr voice

1 lil piggy 2 lil piggy 3 lil pigggy 4 hahhahahahahahahha

Attention attention... "If ur filming your 1 hour special in ur mommy and daddys house... U need that 1hr more then I do" throws mic down

They live at home like I haven't lived under the same roof as my mom and dad since I was 17 hahahahahhaha and went off to college!

Next thursday IN BOSTONNNNNNN at laced sneaker shop ill be doing my poster signing COME SAY HI :) march 8th

March 8th in Boston I'm sure the twinnnnyssss aint booked come say hi "ur city and m about to runit"

16 comments:

  1. hey stupiddd spongebob twinssss! yall are ugly, pathetic, loosers, followers, squared, lmfao! dani yur so annoying with yur rabbit teeth ! and gabbiii yur like an obese spongebob! btw dani wtf were yu doing at the bikini contest it was BIKINI contest Not a moomoo contest hahah too funnny yu were trinna show yur asss but WHAT ASSSSSS? HAHAHAH yall are the ugliest twins i seen yu guys dont even look alike daniii yu look like a straight up down syndrome rabbit! and ummm gabbii yu look like an OBESE BOX HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love how this bitch right here has to comment as anonymous, Dont talk shit they rock, your lame as hell.!! Fuck off.!!

      Delete
  2. hahaha those twins looked so stupid. I was embarresed for them!!!!! Their dad pimpen them both out, saying they should act like that so they don't blow their chance at fame. They looked retarded and acted retarded. Straight up they were just jealous of elise!!!! She hot and they were O SOOOOOO NOT. Shame that people think they have to act like such fools in order to get famous. BITCH that don't make you famous just a damn fool on tv that everyone laughing at!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The twin some hatin ass bitches haha yah can say yah not haters but yah are gabby you only talk shit nd start shit.cause you know dani will fight for you why are you on the bad girls.club haha dani fights your battles bitch if she wasnt there your ass would of been handle haha mannn I wish I was on the bad girls club I would shut shit down haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Natalie and them did not gang up on 1 girl n tortured them over and over. They enjoy there time there n were entertaining. Ur dad tellin u guys to act a foool so he can make money offu two spongebobs lol did he think ull be the next kardashians lmao ugly ass trash

    ReplyDelete
  5. they are all stupid ho's.
    natalie with her long ass jaw and the victor twins with their spongebob bodies, get a life bitches and natalie stop sucking famous dick for money and so called fame

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the twins they bad bitches

    ReplyDelete
  7. Natalie when will u let BGC go?? Ur season is way past over u only argue with the stars of each season so u seem irrelevant. U did it to Lea,Char,Judi n now the twins really bitch? If u have such a great life then live it n leave BGC alone u look stupid n desperate..

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am really do not like the victor twins at all but they are goddesses compared to how I feel about Natalie Nunn! Go on twins kick her horse face sorryass!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ugly Ass Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE HOW THE ANOMOSITY IS ALL ON NAT BUT THATS YAALL BEEF TWINS ARE EEAK AND AT LEAST WIT NAT SHE STILLSTAY UP LIKE A G.BUT F YSLL IM FINNA GO BACC TO BEIN THE BOSS I AM...

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE THE TWINS NATALIE HATING ON THEM WITH YOUR BIG ASS CHIN


    # TEAM DANI AND GABI

    ReplyDelete
  12. I LOVE THE TWINS NATILIE JUST HATING WITH HER BIG ASS CHIN THE TWINS GO WHOP HER ASS


    # TEAM DANI AND GABI

    ReplyDelete
  13. the twins are funny ass hell i love them the thing thats funny about natalie is her chin



    team twins all day

    ReplyDelete