Recent Post

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Twitter War: The Victor Twins vs Natalie pt 2

Continuation of the Victor Twins vs Natalie Twitter War.

gabi

-Gabi

Let's be real I don't need to really go in on miss mars chin @missnatalienunn because she does this will ALL her competition #twinning

Let me TL be about us but mine won't be about her because that's what she wants to be relevant, aren't you a grown ass business woman? Right

Sorry bitch but anyone can buy body but right now we are the motherf_cking stars and the twins won't help you stay on the map. To the left

Last thing say is @missnatalienunn will do this to us an next seasons star because she still needs BGC we will have our own show by than Xx

The fact @missnatalienunn went in on us makes me that much more certain we our the �� #twinning is SERIOUS #doublethreat

We have bitches around the world using @xxOdanielle and I to stay relevant #gassedUP

LOL does it ever end ???

Bitches, I'm not Willy wonka, I don't sugar coat shit,

LOL the bitches that suck rappers dick to get nice things including better bodies want to make #SponegebobTwins more relevant than it is!!!

If you treat us like celebrities don't be surprised if we treat you like a fan..so S/O to the bitches whose 15 minutes already passed Xxxx


tanisha

-Tanisha

I don't do twitter drama either so plzzzzz leave me out of it!!!

@xxOdanielle ok it's coming back like I said something and I didn't.

I'm only going to say this once the bad girls club was just entertainment for me
I've managed to turn it over into an empire...

It was a once in a lifetime experience and while I enjoyed it probably wouldn't do it again. It DOES NOT consume my life

I'm sooo much more than just a bad girl. I honestly feel like ppl forgot what the club is all about. It was supposed to be a sister hood

Us against the world. Not us against each other. I'm done

@xxOdanielle oh no. Dm

Omg how the hell this happened?!!! Lmfaoooo I don't dislike any of the girls everyone had their nice and not so nice ways who am I to judge?

I am closer with some than others however in a way we're kind of all sisters to me lol one big crazy ass family


-Dani

@Tanisha_DaDiva never said you had beef with her but if she's coming at me I will respond I'm not taking shit from any girl former bg or not

@Tanisha_DaDiva never said you had beef with her but if she's coming at me I will respond I'm not taking shit from any girl former bg or not

Wow @missnatalienunn is still talking about us @Gabriellannaa *giggles*

@Tanisha_DaDiva no I said u were better then her that's about it

I've been done talking about this ladies why are they acting obsessed? Move on I'm sure you have better things to talk about, I do!

6 comments:

  1. The twins are the worst two casted yet! Can't stand their sneaky, chicken sh it, do everything behind peoples back, caniving asses! The only thing they are, are mean spirited and jealous! Don't forget that they are trash as well. Not good for much in the world. I will never forget the "7 deadly sins" comment that was used out of context. Not very bright as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GABI & DANI! YOU MANLY SQUARED SCARY BROADS ARE THE UGLIEST THINGS ALIVEE!!!!!! DO SHIT ON YOUR OWN! YALL AINT EVEN BAD YOU GUYS ARE FOLLOWERSSSSSS! BITCHESS BE LEADERSSSSSSSS FOR ONCEE! AND WTF IS UP WITH THE MATTRESSS SHIT FIND YOUR OWNN PRANKSS HOESSS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. these two twins are such haters. They have nothing better to do than keep mimi and aleses name in there mouth. Its there everyday job to just talk shit and be mean. While the other girls are having fun and just living it up these bitches gotta talk shit. And they talk like white girls Like OMG! dumb ass bitches

    ReplyDelete
  4. i jus wanna say this they really talked shit about natalie ummm hello the title says the twitter war of the season its because natalie not u twins and u to are probably losing in bgc madness anyways no likes u we will see when natalie wins and the gurls will be like shit she revalent yah bitch she is

    ReplyDelete
  5. ^^^^^haters^^^^^^haterssss^^^^^haters^^^^^haterss
    Damm them lil chicks were aight ya prolly on the red headed natatlie nun (erica) Di,k shyt so whack erica the fakest n erry season it seems like the fakest or weakest portrays themselves as strongest and the weak ones jus follow the twins did their thing fight wz so whack I wanna c mz drink A BOTTLE N DIVE IN THE CONCRETE POOL AKA GIA OR STRAWBERRY MOON FACE AKA ERICA FIGHT THE TWINS ... THE OTHERS SUK GT MANGLED SO I FIGURE THEIR NOT WORTH MENTIONING..
    vvvvvvhatersvvvvvvvhatersvvvvvvvv

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LIKE THE TWINS ITS JUST THEIR CANIVING WAYS TO MUNIPULATE PEOPLE I MEAN WHETHER GABI REMEMBERS OR NOT WE ALWAYS PARTY AND HAVE GUDD TYMES TOGETHER BUT THE SHOW MADE US BREAK UP OUR FRIENDSHIP SO FUKK THE HATING FOLLOWERS.

    ReplyDelete